De afdeling Helderland is zojuist live gegaan met hun nieuwe website: http://www.pi4adh.nl/
De inhoud wordt gemaakt door het bestuur van de afdeling Helderland, VRZA IT beheer doet de techniek.
Gefeliciteerd met jullie nieuwe afdelings website!
Lecture au son 16 mots minuteshttp://www.news.urc.asso.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/NR4-16mm.mp3
Lecture au son 18 mots minuteshttp://www.news.urc.asso.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/NR4-18mm.mp3
Corrigé en PDF : CoursNR04
din partea A.R.R.
de participare la întâlnirea radioamatorilor pasionaţi de
DXpediţii / SOTA / IOTA / CONTESTING şi ATLANYKRON
ediţia – 2016 –
În perioada 26-28.03.2016, RADIOCLUBUL ROMÂNIEI organizează întâlnirea tematică, devenită tradiţie: DXpediţii/ SOTA / IOTA / CONTESTING şi ATLANYKRON, care se va desfăşura la Pensiunea STEJARUL, localitatea MIEREA, judeţul BUZĂU.
Prezentarea materialelor va începe la ora 10.00/26.03.2016 şi vor lua sfârşit pe data de 27.03.2016, când, sperăm că tematica va fi epuizată.
Pentru data de 28.03.2016, A.R.R. a solicitat ANCOM organizarea unei sesiuni extraordinare de examinare pentru obţinerea certificatului de radioamator de emisie recepţie.
În vederea realizării programului întâlnirii, radioamatorii care doresc să prezinte materiale din domeniul radioamatorismului, sunt invitaţi să menţioneze în e-mailul de intenţie a participării, titlurile şi durata materialelor pe care doresc să le prezinte.
La rugămintea participanţilor din anul 2015, în acest an va fi amenajat un spaţiu permanent pe toată durata întâlnirii, pentru TALCIOC!
Date de contact:
1. Jana (Year 6): If you have hiccups in space do you bounce around?
2. Eva (Year 7): I watched your video on water and why it turned into a sphere. Would you get the same reaction with a fizzy drink like lemonade?
3. Isabella (Year 3): I’m 7 years old – when I am your age, what do you think space travel will look like?
4. Rosa and Millie (Year 9): We have heard you had to breathe o2 before your brilliant spacewalk. Are there any precautions you had to take after returning inside the ISS?
5. Saira (Year 9): What was the first word that came into your head when you saw the Earth from Space?
6. Amelia (Year 8): What was the hardest thing to adjust to when you arrived at the ISS?
7. Elizabeth (Year 8): Which of your muscles has been affected the most by the zero gravity?
8. Jasmine (Year 8): Who was your biggest inspiration to travel into space?
9. Tallulah (Year 9): How is being an astronaut different from being an aquanaut, apart from the sea and the air?
10. Kitty (Year 9): What is the best advice that you have been given and wish to pass on to future astronauts before travelling to the ISS??
11. Yasmin (Year 9): Your blog says that you are doing research into new space age metals using a levitation furnace. Why is zero gravity better for this type of experiment?
12. Miranda (Year 8): Aside from plants, how do you produce oxygen on the ISS?
13. Tallulah (Year 10): What is the difference between flying a helicopter and being in a rocket going to the ISS?
14. Aaliya (Year 10): Did your training prepare you for the actual experience of space jet lag given you have said you adjusted so quickly?
15. Evie (Year 8): How is the ISS helping us deal with the challenges of deep space voyages?
16. Laura (Year 12): Is there an ‘up’ on the space station when conducting a spacewalk for navigational /orientating purposes?
17. Sophie (Year 3): What is your favourite experiment that you have carried out in space, and why?
18. Jane (Year 8): What has been the most surprising everyday object on the ISS that you did not expect to find?
19. Diana (Year 10): How often do you see Solar wind?
20. Evie (Year 8): When Chris Hadfield recently visited us he said your guitar skills were good but needed more practice Do you have time to practice the guitar in space?
La sélection :
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2016 URC Union des radioclubs
Aanvullingen op de website: