How many countries have you already contacted or listened? How many of them in Europe? To get this Award is as easy as answering these two questions.
For the basic version of EURAO Award only 10 countries are required, 7 of them European ones. For the bronze, silver or gold version; you will need 25, 50 or 75 countries.
QSL cards received via EuroBureauQSL will be considered automatically sufficient evidence of confirmation, otherwise, you should use one of our check points. Also eQSL is accepted.
How to prove contacts for the EURAO Award
There are three possibilities to demonstrate that you have made the necessary contacts for this Award:
- EuroBureauQSL: automatically are taken into account all QSLs received by this way and confirmed in the system by the end user, ie cards with status (St.) 9.
- Check point: cards received by other means may be sent to any of the accredited check points, which will enter them into the system and will return to its origin. For this it will be necessary to provide a SASE or SAE and sufficient postage.
- eQSL: you can introduce QSOs confirmed by hams with AG.
The personalized Award can be downloaded from the web in PDF format or request to receive it by email.
Currently these are the approved check points:
- EA3RKF - FEDI-EA - P.O. Box 3050 - E-08200 Sabadell (Barcelona) - SPAIN
- LU5MT - Julio Alvarez Granata - Rufino Ortega, 644 - 5500 Mendoza - ARGENTINA